Kangra Co-Operative Bank has invited applications for the posts of Officer (Gr-III), Clerk (Gr-IV) and Computer Operator (Gr-IV) under direct recruitment quota and service rules for the employees of the Bank on contract basis. The Bank had assigned the work to Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala for written Exam for the recruitment process.
The total number of posts are 154 – Gr.-III Officer: 15, Gr.-IV Clerk (For General Public): 74, Gr.-IV Clerk (For against working trained Secretary of PACS): 46, Gr.-IV Clerk (Against Employee of Other Coop. Society): 08, Gr.-IV Computer Operator: 11.
The applicant should be between 18 and 45 years as on last date of submission of application forms. The upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/WFF (UR)/Persons with Disabilities (UR) and the relaxation in the age limit to the Ex-man candidates shall be as per State Govt. guidelines.
- Candidates can apply online for the written examination to be held on 22nd November, 2015 for recruitment of various categories of posts under direct recruitment quota and service rules for the employees of the Bank on contract basis on the HP Board website http://www.hpbose.org.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for Written Test for the Posts of Grade-III (Officers)/Grade-IV (Clerks) & Computer Operators in the Prospectus uploaded on the Board Website.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the online application form. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and on the Board website.
- Examination Fee is Rs. 600/- for UR (Unreserved) and its Sub-Categories (except PH-O/PH-D); Rs. 400/- for PH-O/PH-D & SC/ST/OBC Categories and their Sub-Categories.
- Candidates can apply online on Board Website from 14-10-2015 to 28-10-2015. No application will be entertained thereafter.
- Information regarding the applications of candidates received with fees will be uploaded on the Board’s website http://www.hpbose.org. The candidates can check their Application for candidature and candidate particulars on the website. The candidature of the candidate, who’s fees has not been received by this Board, will not be considered for the Written Test to be held on 22-11-2015.
- The Admit Cards will be uploaded on the Board website. The Candidates will be able to download/print the Admit Cards for entrance to Examination Centre. The Admit Card will not be sent to Candidates separately by post.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form against same Post. Multiple Applications for same Post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Application Forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and Board does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
Eligible and interested candidates, who are satisfying the eligibility criteria and ready to take up the challenge, are required to apply strictly through Online by visiting the Board’s Website http://hpbose.org/